Upcoming Webinar: When Quarantine is not safe: Intimate Partner Violence in People with HIV in Communities of Color during the Pandemic (July 14, 2021)Posted May 28, 2021
The Northeast/ Caribbean AIDS Education and Training Center is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, July 14th from 11 am – 12 pm EST.
This program will be of interest to physicians, physician assistants,
Nurse practitioners, registered nurses, pharmacists, social workers,
case managers, and mental health practitioners. Other disciplines are also welcome to attend.
- To describe and discuss the behaviors and forms of Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) and Domestic Violence (DV).
- Describe the systemic responses to IPV during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Describe the benefits of Screening Tools.
- Breaking the cycle of IPV trauma.
- Discussion resilience, survivors support groups.
For more information, please contact Nadine Etienne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to receive new resources in your inboxSubscribe