Upcoming Webinar: Measuring Effectiveness of HIV Planning: Self-Assessment Tools for HIV Planning Bodies (June 3, 2021)Posted May 29, 2021
Inclusive and efficient HIV prevention and care planning is essential to ensuring HIV services are responsive to new public health crises, social change, and ‘Ending the HIV Epidemic’ initiatives. The extremely dynamic healthcare environment has introduced new challenges for HIV prevention and care planning, making efficient structures more important than ever. To support optimal planning processes, HealthHIV developed a first-of-its-kind HIV planning body assessment and fielded it with jurisdictional planning bodies to assess their effectiveness.
Presenters will discuss the need to evaluate the effectiveness of state and local HIV prevention and care planning efforts; review the barriers that HIV planning bodies face to effective HIV planning in their communities; summarize the adaptable tools for conducting a self-assessment of HIV planning body effectiveness; and describe how planning bodies can adapt the tools to suit their unique needs.
Join the IHAP TAC and HealthHIV to learn more about how you can implement the assessment tools within your jurisdiction!
Featured Speakers include:
- Marissa Tonelli, Director of Health Systems Capacity Building
- Eve Kelly, Senior Coordinator, Capacity Building
- Darin Rowles, HIV Supports Manager, Minnesota Department of Human Services; Part B Representative Minnesota Council for HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention
- David Lee, Associate Director, Drew Center for AIDS Research, Education, and Services; Co-Chair LA Commission on HIV
- Bridget Gordon, Co-Chair, Integration Advisory Board LA Commission on HIV
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to receive new resources in your inboxSubscribe