Upcoming Webinar: HIV and Oral Health Update (June 30, 2021)Posted June 26, 2021
In this oral health webinar, presenters will review HIV disease, oral concerns, trends, and the importance of inter-professional collaboration to improve the health outcomes of people with HIV.
- Discuss the current trends and epidemiology of HIV disease in the U.S.
- Understand the role of oral health in the diagnosis and care of patients with HIV
- Discuss dental treatment considerations for people with HIV
- Review the most common oral manifestations seen in association with HIV
- Review post-exposure management
- Understand current available resources for providers and those with HIV
- Discuss the roles of dental and non-dental providers in the overall health of PWH
- Review the challenges to care relative to COVID-19
- David Reznik, DDS, Director, Oral Health Center of Grady’s Infectious Disease Program, Chief of Dental Medicine Service, Grady Health System
- Helene Bednarsh, BS, RDH, MPH, Dental Director, New England AIDS Education and Training Center
When: June 30, 2021
Time: 6 am – 8 am PST
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
Subscribe to receive new resources in your inboxSubscribe