E-Learning Module: The ARTAS Strengths-Based Case Management E-learning Module (ETR) – Now available in English and Spanish!Posted May 7, 2021
New! Now Available in English and Spanish!
The Anti-Retroviral Treatment and Access to Services (ARTAS) Strengths-Based Case Management E-learning Module
The ARTAS Strengths-Based Case Management e-learning module is designed to provide an intervention overview and practice in implementation steps. By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the difference between traditional case management and the strengths-based approach to case management.
- Describe strengths-based techniques.
- Demonstrate using strengths-based techniques.
- Help the client overcome barriers to being linked to medical care.
- Build a trusting, effective relationship between the client and the linkage coordinator.
- Facilitate the client’s ability to create an action plan for being linked to medical care.
Subscribe to receive new resources in your inboxSubscribe