New Webinar: Ending the HIV Epidemic Quarterly Stakeholder Webinar (July 14, 2021)Posted June 25, 2021
Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S. (EHE) is a bold national plan that aims to reduce the number of new HIV transmissions in the United States by 75% by 2025 and at least a 90% reduction by 2030.
This public-facing webinar will deliver EHE information to:
- Federal staff whose agencies/programs/offices are engaged in implementing the Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S. (EHE) initiative.
- Funded recipients, sub-recipients, and health care workers that qualify as EHE jurisdictions.
- Public health and health care service providers including but not limited to local health departments, community-based organizations, sexually transmitted infection clinics, community health centers, Title X clinics, and substance use disorder treatment providers who want to learn more about the EHE initiative.
United States Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health will host a quarterly Ending the HIV Epidemic Initiative stakeholder webinar designed to:
- Provide updates on major federal activities related to the implementation of the Ending the HIV Epidemic initiative
- Highlight ways to improve the scale up and use of harm reduction models including Syringe Service Programs (SSPs)
- Opportunity for question and answer from major community members and government officials
When: July 14, 2021
Time: 11 am – 12:30 pm PST
Subscribe to receive new resources in your inboxSubscribe