New Training Program: California Public Health Corps (CA-PHC) Training and Pathways ProgramPosted June 11, 2021
Now Accepting Applications!
We are excited to announce that the CA-PHC Trainee Application is now open! Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume HERE by Sunday, June 20 at 11:59pm PST.
Applicants meeting at least ONE of the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- High School diploma AND at least four years of any work experience
- Associates Degree AND at least two years of any work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least six months of full-time communicable disease control experience
- At least one year of full-time health and human services experience
- Basic ability to understand and communicate in a language other than English
Please join us next week to learn more about the program! We will be holding two information sessions for interested applicants:
Subscribe to receive new resources in your inboxSubscribe