Free Technical Assistance: Optimizing and Expanding HIV Care Through Telehealth (Deadline October 29, 2021)Posted October 22, 2021
HealthHIV is inviting your organization to receive free technical assistance on implementing telehealth for HIV care and treatment. This project, Optimizing and Expanding HIV Care Through Telehealth, has limited availability so reserve your spot today! The deadline to apply is October 29, 2021.
This free offering provides training opportunities and consultations to enhance your existing telehealth programs for HIV care and treatment in a way that is directly responsive to your needs.
Participating organizations will be given the opportunity to:
- Attend up to four group-learning sessions with peer sites and telemedicine experts on optimizing telehealth technology, client access and scale-up of services. The fourth session will offer 1.0 CME credit to all attendees.
- Access robust resource companion lists ahead of and following each cohort discussion.
- Participate in a learning collaborative via Google Group, where resources, news, and questions are posted and discussed by fellow organizations and subject-matter experts.
- Network directly with telehealth subject-matter experts and your colleagues from around the country.
- Partake in a resource review and introductory meeting with the TeleHealthHIV team.
- Participate in an evaluation process to enhance present and future telehealth training offerings.
Contact Anna Bacharach, AnnaB@HealthHIV.org, with your interest or questions. There is limited capacity for organizations, thus participation is first come, first served. This project will be held through December 2021. Please apply by October 29, 2021.
We look forward to engaging with you on this project to help you optimize and expand HIV care through telehealth!
Subscribe to receive new resources in your inboxSubscribe