E-Learning Module: CLEAR E-learning Module: Now Available in English and Spanish!Posted May 8, 2021
CLEAR — Choosing Life!
Empowerment! Action! Results!
New! Now Available in English and Spanish!
Choosing Life: Empowerment! Action!
Results! (CLEAR) is an evidence-based,
health promotion intervention for males and
females ages 16 and older with HIV.
CLEAR is a client-centered program delivered
one-on-one using cognitive-behavioral
techniques to change behavior.
Primary Audience: HIV case managers
and counselors in health departments and
This module provides an overview of:
- The behavioral theory that serves as the foundation for the CLEAR intervention
- CLEAR mandatory sessions and optional sessions
- CLEAR’s key characteristics
- CLEAR’s core elements
To access E-learning, register on CDC’s
online learning system — CDC TRAIN —
to set up an account.
1. Go to https://www.train.org/main/welcome.
2. Create and complete your learner
3. Join the HIV CBA learning group, and
4. Access courses on the HIV CBA
Subscribe to receive new resources in your inboxSubscribe