Position: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Department: Behavioral Health
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Schedule: Monday- Friday
Hours: 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
SACHS Core Values:
- Quality Healthcare providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
- Teamwork working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
- Wholeness ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
- Integrity living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
- Compassion engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their wellbeing
- Excellence striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
- Humble Service caring with a kind & selfless spirit
- Respect holding others in high regard by empowering them
The Behavioral Health Specialist/LCSW works under the direction of the Department Directors and in coordination with all primary care providers including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and substance abuse counselors to deliver integrated care services. This position also sees clients in the outpatient setting. The BHS provider is responsible for providing brief therapy behavioral health interventions to SACHS medical clinic patients. The focus of the BHS in primary care is to conduct assessments/screenings and provide therapeutic interventions where needed. In this setting there is significant attention to psychosocial stressors that may impact compliance with medical treatment and prevention activities that may prevent a need for referral to specialty behavioral health services. The BHS will develop treatment plans that will be integrated with the patient’s medical treatment plan (in compliance with all HIPAA and Privacy guidelines) and will work closely with the medical team to meet the needs of individual patients. Works closely with the Health Care Team to coordinate case management activities and coordinates supervision of students who rotate through SACHS Behavioral Health as part of their training through coordination with clinical supervisors.
- Education: Must possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Licensure/Certification: Board of Behavioral Science License in the State of California
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of licensed clinical experience required. Multidisciplinary experience within the medical field preferred. Documented evidence of supervising masters and doctoral level clinicians and the ability to work with other represented departments in that capacity.
- As a requirement of this position you must receive EPIC certification for the module you have been hired into.
- FQHC or community outpatient clinic experience
- Experience providing psychotherapy in Spanish preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Full Benefits Package:
- Vacation and Sick Leave Plans
- Medical / Dental / Vision packages
- Monthly Health Insurance Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
SAC Health System complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Contract Opportunity: Practice Transformation Program Manager for the Pacific AIDS Education & Training Center
Supervisor: JaDawn Wright, MA
PI Name: Monica Hahn, MD, MS, MPH & Prescott Chow, MUP
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Position Type: Contract
Travel: Regional travel
Contract Manager: James Rouse Iñiguez, MA, MS
Applications accepted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the title PTPM
Start Date: Immediately with a six-month contract
The Pacific AIDS Education & Training Center (Pacific AETC) Practice Transformation Program Manager (PTPM) is an interdisciplinary specialist who is responsible for operationalizing the HIV Practice Transformation (PT) Project across the regions served by the program. The PTPM will mentor teams of practice coaches and build the capacity of eight local PT Leads and PT Clinic Champions on how to implement systems change, process improvement, team-based care, patient engagement, and quality data analysis within select clinic settings. The PTPM will work with Deputy Director on program aims to improve the quality of care for people living with HIV or at risk of acquiring the disease.
Pacific AETC is a regional training center funded through the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP). PAETC is based at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) and works with academic centers throughout its four-state network in the Pacific Region. Its eight PT clinic sites are located throughout Arizona, California, Hawai‘i, and Nevada. In the Pacific Region, the PT work implemented through our Local Partners located in the state, in conjunction with Clinic Champions that are embedded at the clinic sites.
The PTPM will work with the Pacific AETC Regional Office (RO) team to apply a comprehensive PT methodology using longitudinal technical assistance modalities and capacity-building assistance to support Local Partners and Clinic Champions improve their specific project outcomes along the HIV Care Continuum, and ultimately address the goals of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy. The PTPM will provide coaching, direction, and management the team of practice transformation leads. The PTPM will plan, organize, and lead PT coaching convenings for the sites, and will continue to provide ongoing technical assistance and coaching for these 5-year longitudinal PT projects.