Pacific AETC – Orange County & Inland Empire
Pacific AIDS Education & Training Center - Orange County & Inland Empire
Pacific AETC – Orange County & Inland Empire (Pacific AETC – OCIE) is located at the University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Division of Infectious Diseases. Our Pacific AETC – OCIE team has been providing HIV related training in Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties, as well as the City of Long Beach, over the past 30 years. Our mission is to provide training, clinical consultation, technical assistance and capacity building to health care professionals and health systems. Our ultimate objective is to improve care for people with HIV and prevent those at risk from acquiring HIV, particularly in underserved and vulnerable populations.
- HIV Intensive Clinical Training Course – this multi-day course is a small group training with clinical and seminar components. It is held 2x per year.
- Interactive seminars which may be held at UCI Medical Center or at clinic/hospital sites in the region.
- HIV Rounds – held at the UCI Medical Center, in-person, and also streamed live to remote locations.
- Annual HIV/AIDS on the Front Line Conference – the premier regional conference serving Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County. This day-long conference provides state-of-the-art information and is the nation’s oldest annual conference focusing on HIV.
- HIV Clinical Preceptorships
- Clinical Consultations for individual clinicians or with providers groups conducted virtually or in-person.
Section deleted here. Google Search
Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties, and the City of Long Beach
Click on the Google Maps to interact with the map.