A Telehealth Program of the Pacific AETC
Bridging the connection between primary care providers and HIV experts
Daniel Lee, MD - HIVLN Clinical Director
Brian Abascal, MFA - HIVLN Program Coordinator
Prescott Chow, BFA - PAETC Director
Pacific AIDS Education and Training Program
UCSF Mailcode 0661
550 16th Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94143
- Web Site:
- Region Served:
- Services Provided:
The PAETC HIV Learning Network (HIVLN) is a free telehealth HIV mentoring, training and consultation program for HIV clinical care teams and individual clinicians in in Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada. HIVLN provides bi-monthly live, on-line mentoring and consultation sessions on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month from 12:00 - 1:00 pm (Pacific).
The goal of the program is to expand access to high quality HIV care and improve health outcomes for the most vulnerable people living with HIV who are residing in historically low-resourced and underserved communities, but open to all within the region.
What We Do:
- Disseminate and discuss new guidelines and treatment advances
- Convene online discussions among health care providers to share challenging or instructive cases with colleagues.
- Provide longitudinal learning opportunities to build capacity, expand knowledge, and develop new skills.
- Develop an informed support system and community of learners with guidance from HIV specialists.
- Provide free consultations on specific patients with written recommendations from HIVLN faculty.
Please contact Brian Abascal, Program Coordinator (email@example.com), regarding enrollment in the program.