Upcoming Webinar: When Quarantine is Not Safe: Intimate Partner Violence in the PWH Communities of Color During the Pandemic (July 14, 2021)Posted July 2, 2021
The Northeast/Caribbean AIDS Education and Training Center in collaboration with Columbia University’s Behavioral Health Program is hosting a webinar called When Quarantine is Not Safe: Intimate Partner Violence in People with HIV in Communities of Color During the Pandemic.
Speakers: Millicent Freeman, PhD
- Describe and discuss the behaviors and forms of Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) and Domestic Violence (DV).
- Describe the systemic responses to IPV during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Describe the benefits of Screening Tools.
- Break the cycle of IPV trauma.
- Discuss resilience, survivors support groups.
This program will be of interest to physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, pharmacists, social workers, case managers, and mental health practitioners. Other disciplines are also welcomed to attend.
When: July 14, 2021
Time: 8 am PST
Subscribe to receive new resources in your inboxSubscribe