Upcoming Webinar: Join the National Faith HIV/AIDS Awareness Day Webinar (August 27, 2021)Posted August 20, 2021
Working collaboratively with interfaith communities is key to ending HIV stigma and the epidemic. Please join the upcoming National Faith HIV/AIDS Awareness Day webinar.
When: August 27, 2021
Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET
- Angelica Lindsey-Ali, Program Director and VP of Outreach Services @Ebony House, Inc.
- Carol Tyrell, Faith Communities Project Coordinator @Division of HIV/STD/HCV Prevention, New York State Department of Health
- Rev. Don Abram, M.Div. Founder @Pride in the Pews
- Khadijah Abdullah, Founder and Executive Director @Reaching All HIV+ Muslims In America (RAHMA)
- Dr. Kirk D. Henny, Ph.D. Acting Associate Director @Office of Health Equity, Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, CDC
Subscribe to receive new resources in your inboxSubscribe