Thank you for considering a gift to the UCSF’s Pacific AIDS Education and Training Center (PAETC). Your donation can make a significant difference by providing programming support that otherwise would not be possible.
In the quest to shape the future of health for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWH/As), no asset is more important than people – people who are skilled, eager and well prepared to pick up the mantle of leadership.
PAETC provides the very best in healthcare provider education, training, advocacy and leadership for PLWH/As.
With your help, PAETC can pave the way for:
- Improved standards of care for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Innovative HIV prevention strategies
- Becoming a national model for care, treatment, prevention and advocacy for healthcare workers treating PLAs
Your tax-deductible contribution will be made through the UCSF Foundation, a non-profit organization. All monies donated to PAETC will go directly to program activities.
Click here to Donate.
To ensure that your gift is attributed to PAETC, please follow these steps:
- Select “Choose a Designation”.
- Under Gift Designation: choose last option, “Other” and type in “PAETC”.
- Complete the personal information and payment options pages.
Thank you for your generous support!