Register Now! Upcoming Summit: The Intersections of Medical Mis/Distrust and its Impact on Transgender Health, HIV Care & Prevention (March 1-2, 2022)Posted January 26, 2022
Register for “See All of Me: The Intersections of Medical Mis/Distrust and its Impact on Transgender Health, HIV Care and Prevention”
- Describe the impacts of medical mis/distrust on the Transgender community.
- Explore strategies and tools healthcare organizations can use to address mis/distrust.
- Explain strategies and tools healthcare organizations can use to build trustworthiness.
- Discuss the policies and procedures healthcare organizations and hospital administrators do to build inclusive, safe, and just climates for the Transgender community.
- Identify and discuss collective for Transgender communities in healthcare settings.
Dates: Tuesday March 1, 2022 and Wednesday March 2, 2022
Time: 11:00am – 3:00pm MST | 10:00am – 2:00pm PST
Members of the care team who are part of community-based organizations, clinics, hospitals, health departments departments or healthcare teams providing HIV and other healthcare services for Transgender persons are encouraged to register.
Subscribe to receive new resources in your inboxSubscribe