Updated AIDSinfo Consumer Fact Sheets Offer an Overview of HIV
August 27, 2018
The updated AIDSinfo consumer fact sheets provide an introduction to HIV, including the basics of HIV testing, treatment, and research. Each fact sheet includes a summary of key points and links to additional information and resources.
View the updated fact sheets:
- HIV/AIDS: The Basics
- The HIV Life Cycle
- The Stages of HIV Infection
- What is a Latent HIV Reservoir?
- HIV Testing
- FDA-Approved HIV Medicines
- What is an Investigational HIV Drug?
- What is a Therapeutic HIV Vaccine?
- What is a Preventive HIV Vaccine?
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
Visit infoSIDA to view the fact sheets in Spanish.