FACT SHEETS: AIDSinfo Updates Consumer Fact Sheets on HIV Treatment
February 12, 2018
The updated AIDSinfo consumer fact sheets provide important information about HIV treatment. Each fact sheet includes a summary of key points and links to additional information and resources.
View the updated fact sheets:
- HIV Treatment: The Basics
- Just Diagnosed: Next Steps After Testing Positive for HIV
- When to Start Antiretroviral Therapy
- What to Start: Choosing an HIV Regimen
- FDA-Approved HIV Medicines
- Drug Resistance
- HIV Medication Adherence
- Following an HIV Regimen: Steps to Take Before and After Starting HIV Medicines
- HIV and Immunizations
- What is a Drug Interaction?
Visit infoSIDA to view the fact sheets in Spanish.