The updated AIDSinfo consumer fact sheets provide an introduction to HIV, including the basics of HIV testing, treatment, and research. Each fact sheet includes a summary of key points and links to additional information and resources.
View the updated fact sheets:
- HIV/AIDS: The Basics
- The HIV Life Cycle
- The Stages of HIV Infection
- What is a Latent HIV Reservoir?
- HIV Testing
- FDA-Approved HIV Medicines
- What is an Investigational HIV Drug?
- What is a Therapeutic HIV Vaccine?
- What is a Preventive HIV Vaccine?
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
Visit infoSIDA to view the fact sheets in Spanish.