A new initiative from the National LGBT Health Education Center.
Through the use of the groundbreaking Project ECHO model, and web-based video conferencing technology, your health center will work alongside other health centers to create systems of care that support your transgender and gender non-conforming patients. Transgender Health ECHO is an opportunity for your health center to learn from experts and apply those learnings to increase the availability of culturally-responsible, comprehensive primary care for transgender people
Trans ECHO Learning Objectives:
- Improve my ability and my organization’s ability to provide high-quality care for transgender and gender non-conforming patients.
- Assess and expand my organization’s capacity to create an affirming environment for transgender and gender non-conforming patients.
- Build relationships with other organizations that will facilitate peer learning experiences, both during the ECHO sessions and beyond.
- Develop and refine strategies that enable my organization to collect and utilize sexual orientation and gender identity data to improve health services and patient outcomes.
Downloads and Links
- application to request TransECHO: