• Free yourself from distractions to discover better fulfillment with patients and at home.
• Reduce workplace distraction and improve your daily experience.
• Expand your understanding of the difference between the brain and the mind.
• Improve your ability to detach from distractions and work more efficiently.
• Learn the “Anatomy of the Kelee” including the basic principles of the Kelee.
• Experience the 5-minute Kelee meditation with small group break-outs.
UC San Diego Telemedicine Building: Lower Level Auditorium
Speakers: Daniel Lee, MD; Amy Sitapati, MD; Sanjeev Bhavnani, MD; Ankita Kadakia, MD; Ron W. Rathbun
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Early Bird Cost: (Until June 1st): $100
After June 1st: $125
Sign up at: thekelee.org/conference-kelee-medicine