Links and downloads for:
- Resources supporting the need for early identification and diagnosis of HIV infection.
- Sample HIV testing policies, procedures, protocols, forms, patient education materials and other support tools to conduct routine HIV testing.
- Aspects of routine HIV testing, such as initiating the HIV testing discussion; laboratory procedures; billing issues; disclosing a positive result; workflow issues; and linkages to care and other services.
Downloads and Links
- Best Practices Symposium: Implementation of Routine HIV Testing in Health Care Settings (Mary 2012, 565KB PPT file):
- AltaMed Health Services Corporation, Routine HIV Screening in HealthCare Setting using Rapid Test Policy and Procedures (68KB Word file):
- AltaMed Health Services Corporation, Expanded Testing Clinical Flow and Linkage to Care Flow (551KB PDF file):
- Arizona AETC Targeted HIV Screening in Emergency Department chart. (550KB PDF file):
- San Francisco Area AETC Resources for Routine HIV Testing in Health Care Settings:
- HRET.org Cost Calculator for HIV Testing and Screening:
- NCCC Coding Guide for Routine HIV Testing: