Infographics (Information Graphics) are visual representations of data, information or knowledge that tell a story through visual communication. Using infographics and other data visualization tools can be a great way to share important information about STDs in California including data trends, current policies, and prevention resources. Below are some existing infographic resources to share with a variety of stakeholders as well as resources for developing your own infographics.
Check out these NEW infographics highlighting 2017 data trends and prevention messages.
- Syphilis in California Babies is on the Rise (PDF)
- Young People Are Most Impacted by STDs (PDF)
- Gay & Bisexual Men Have High Rates of STDs (PDF)
- Super Gonorrhea (PDF)
- HPV is Preventable (PDF)
- CA Counties Mobilize to Fight STDs (PDF)
- We All Must Do Our Part to Fight STDs (PDF)
- CDPH Prevention Activities – 2017 Highlights (PDF)
For more information on the latest infographics from the CDC: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/STD-Data-Infographic-Resources-for-STD-Prevention.aspx