Thank you to all who attended our HIVLN session on June 22 @ 12 noon (Pacific): Stopping Opportunistic Infection Prophylaxis, by the Eva Raphael, MD. Please see below to view recording, presentation slides, and resources discussed during the session.
Please join us for our next HIVLN session on July 13 @ Noon (Pacific): Continuity of HIV Care for Mexico and Central America, by Thomas Donohoe, MBA, Professor of Family Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles.
To register, please CLICK HERE.
Downloads and Links
- HIVLN Slide Set: Stopping Opportunistic Infection Prophylaxis:
- HIVLN Session Recording: Stopping Opportunistic Infection Prophylaxis:
- Resource: Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents (US DHHS):
- Resource: Table 1. Prophylaxis to Prevent First Episode of Opportunistic Disease (US DHHS):
- Resource: Table 4. Indications for Discontinuing and Restarting Opportunistic Infection Prophylaxis in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents (US DHHS):
- Resource: CDC Guidelines: Opportunistic Infections: