Thank you to all who attended the HIVLN session on June 28 @ Noon (Pacific): CROI Update II: Additional Updates and New Insights, by Christian Ramers, MD, MPH, AAHIVS, Family Health Centers of San Diego. Please see below to view recording, presentation slides, and resources discussed during the session.
Please join us for the next HIVLN Session on July 12 @ Noon (Pacific): HIV and Aging, by Daniel Lee, MD, AAHIVS, Clinical Professor, the Owen Clinic, UCSD. To register, please CLICK HERE.
If you’d like subscribe to our mailing list to get future announcements and archived sessions, please click here to SUBSCRIBE.
Downloads and Links
- HIVLN Slide Set: 2018 CROI Update II: Additional Updates and New Insights:
- Resource: Revised CNS Penetration-Effectiveness Ranks (Date unknown) (HIV Neurobehavioral Research Center, UCSD):
- HIVLN Session Recording: 2018 CROI Update II: Additional Updates and New Insights:
- Resource: Antiretroviral Pregnancy Registry:
- Resource: Statement on Dalutegravir, World Health Organization (WHO):
- Resource: Prezcobix Package Insert:
- Guidelines: Perinatal Guidelines (AIDS Info):
- Resource: Perinatal HIV/AIDS Hotline (National Clinician Consultation Center):