Thank you to all who attending our HIVLN session on May 11 @ 12 noon (Pacific) Session: Immunizations for HIV-Infected Individuals, by Daniel Lee, MD, AAHIVS. Please see below to view recording, presentation slides, and resources discussed during the session.
Please join us for our next HIVLN session on May 25 @ Noon: Challenging Cases from the CCC, Part II, by the National Clinician Consultation Center.
To register, please CLICK HERE.
Downloads and Links
- HIVLN Slide Set: Immunizations for HIV-Infected Individuals:
- HIVLN Recorded Session: Immunizations for HIV-Infected Individuals:
- Figure: Immunization Schedule for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)-Infected Adults, AIDS.gov:
- Article: Barte H, Horvath TH, Rutherford GW. Yellow fever vaccine for patients with HIV infection. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2014, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD010929. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010929.pub2.:
- Article: Safety and immunogenicity of double-dose versus standard-dose hepatitis B revaccination in non-responding adults with HIV-1 (ANRS HB04 B-BOOST): a multicentre, open-label, randomised controlled trial.Lancet Infect Dis. 2015 Nov;15(11):1283-91. doi: 10.1016/S1473-3099(15)00220-0. Epub 2015 Aug 6.: