Thank you to all who attended the HIVLN session on March 8 @ Noon (Pacific): Update on DHHS Guidelines for HIV Treatment: Adherence to the Care Continuum, by Daniel Lee, MD, AAHIVS. Please see below to view recording, presentation slides, and resources discussed during the session.
Please join us for the next HIVLN Session on March 22 @ Noon (Pacific): 2018 CROI Update, by Christian Ramers, MD, MPH, AAHIVS. To register, please CLICK HERE.
Downloads and Links
- HIVLN Session Slides: Update on DHHS Guidelines for HIV Treatment: Adherence to the Care Continuum:
- HIVLN Session Recording: Update on DHHS Guidelines for HIV Treatment: Adherence to the Care Continuum:
- DHHS Guidelines: Adherence to the Continuum of Care: Updates to DHHS Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Adults and Adolescents Living with HIV:
- DHHS Guidelines: The Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Adults and Adolescents Living with HIV:
- Article: Gardner EM, et al. The spectrum of engagement in HIV care and its relevance to test-and-treat strategies for prevention of HIV infection. Clin Infect Dis. Mar 15 2011;52(6):793-800.:
- Article: Greenberg AE, et al. Fighting HIV/AIDS in Washington, D.C. Health Aff. Nov-Dec 2009;28(6):1677-1687.:
- Article: Giordano TP, et al. The population effectiveness of highly active antiretroviral therapy: are good drugs good enough? Curr HIV/AIDS Rep. Nov 2005;2(4):177-183.:
- CDC Guidelines: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Monitoring selected national HIV prevention and care objectives by using HIV surveillance data—United States and 6 dependent areas, 2014. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report. 2016;21.:
- Article: Primary Care Guidelines for the Management of Persons Infected With HIV: 2013 Update by the HIV Medicine Association of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Judith A. Aberg Joel E. Gallant Khalil G. Ghanem Patricia Emmanuel Barry S. Zingman Michael A. Horberg. Clinical Infectious Diseases, Volume 58, Issue 1, 1 January 2014, Pages e1–e34,:
- Slide set: The MAX Clinic: A Structural Healthcare
Systems Intervention Designed to Engage
the Hardest-to-Reach Persons Living with
HIV/AIDS. JC Dombrowski, et al. Adherence Conference, Univ of Wash.: