Thank you to all who attended the HIVLN session on December 13 @ Noon (Pacific): HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy: Where are we now?, by Daniel Lee, MD, AAHIVS, So Cal AETC, Owen Clinic, UCSD. Please see below to view recording, presentation slides, and resources discussed during the session.
Please join us for the next HIVLN Session on January 10 @ Noon (Pacific): HIV and Adolescents, by Jennifer (Gigi) Blanchard, MD, AAHIVS, Assistant Clinical Professor, Owen Clinic, UCSD. To register, please CLICK HERE.
If you’d like subscribe to our mailing list to get future announcements and archived sessions, please click here to SUBSCRIBE.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the University of Nevada School of Medicine and the Pacific AIDS Education and Training Center. The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may receive continuing education credit for this educational activity as the ANCC accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ through its reciprocity agreement.
Downloads and Links
- HIVLN Slide Set: HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy: Where are we now?:
- CROI 2018 Poster: Antiviral Activity of Tenofovir Alafenamide Against HIV-1 with Thymidine Analog Mutation(s) and M184V (NA Margot, et al., Gilead Sciences, Inc.):
- CROI 2018 Poster: Impact of previous M184V on virological outcome of switch to 3TC-based dual therapies (Gagliardini R, et al.):
- CROI 2018 Poster: Resistance Analyses of Bictegravir/Emtricitabine/ Tenofovir Alafenamide Switch Studies (Kristen Andreatta, et al, Gilead Sciences, Inc.):
- Glascow 2018 Poster: High Prevalence of Previously Undocumented Baseline M184V/I Does Not Affect Virologic Outcome in Virologically-Suppressed Patients Switching to Bictegravir/Emtricitabine/ Tenofovir Alafenamide (B/F/TAF) from a Boosted Protease Inhibitor-based Regimen (Kristen Andreatta, et al., Gilead Sciences, Inc.):
- HIVLN Session Recording: HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy: Where are we now? (Click to register and view the recording):
- Article: New Assay Probing HIV DNA Detects Mutations Found Earlier in Plasma RNA (ICAAC 2015 55th Interscience Conference
on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
September 5-9, 2015, San Diego, CA):
- Request for Public Comments: HIV Screening and PrEP: Public Comment on Draft USPSTF Recommendations Due 12/26/2018: