Thank you for considering a gift to the UCSF’s The AETC Group. Your donation can make a real difference by providing programming support that otherwise would not be possible.
In the quest to shape the future of health for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWH/As), no asset is more important than people – people who are skilled, eager and well prepared to pick up the mantle of leadership.
The AETC Group provides the very best in health care worker education and training, advocacy and leadership of health issues for PLWH/As.
With your help, The AETC Group can pave the way for:
- Improved standards of care for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Innovative HIV Prevention strategies specifically targeted to the transgender community
- Cutting edge HIV/AIDS education and training for hospital labor and delivery and emergency personnel
- Becoming a national model for care, treatment, prevention and advocacy for healthcare workers treating PLAs
As part of UCSF, your tax-deductible contribution will be made through the UCSF Foundation, a non-profit organization. All monies donated to The AETC Group will go directly to AETC program activities.
Click here to Donate.
To ensure that your gift is attributed to The AETC Group, please follow these steps:
- Select the type of gift you would to make.
- Under Gift Designation: choose last option, “Your Other Designation”
- Under “Select a fund within that Area”: select Provide your gift designation in Additional Comments
- Add the following information to the Additional Comments box: For The AETC Group; Fund # B2606 (41856)
- Complete the personal information and payment options pages.