The Pacific AIDS Education and Training Center (PAETC), located at the University of California San Francisco, provides HIV clinical education, clinical consultation, capacity building, and technical assistance to health care professionals and agencies in California, Arizona, Nevada, Hawai’i and the 6 U.S.-affiliated Pacific Jurisdictions.
- PAETC Webinar Series - Recordings and Slides
- Hepatitis B and HIV Webinar
- New ACA Tools on TARGET Center Website
- Ryan White Providers and Medicaid: Preparing for 2014 Webinar June 3, 11:30-1:00 pm PST
- "Lights, Camera, Action: Using You Tube Videos in PowerPoint, Webinars and Everyday AETC Life" Webinar Recording and Slides
- Hepatitis Testing Day - May 19, 2013
- May 21, 2013, , , Overcoming Barriers to Care: Scaling Up HCV Therapy Among HIV-Infected Individuals in the Era of Direct-Acting Agents Webinar
- Jun 6, 2013, Los Angeles, CA, HIV Resistance Case Managment Conference
- Jul 4, 2013, Los Angeles, CA, HIV Resistance Case Managment Conference
- Aug 1, 2013, Los Angeles, CA, HIV Resistance Case Managment Conference
See the full calendar of events.
PAETC is part of the Department of Family and Community Medicine at UCSF.