PAETC local sites offer clinical training programs for busy healthcare practitioners presenting the most current, cutting edge information on the management of HIV-infected patients and interventions to prevent high-risk behavior. Training is adapted to high, medium, or low volume providers. Specific programs based on needs assessments and tailored to specific needs are available. Training formats for a variety of topics related to HIV care, treatment and prevention include:
- Lectures and didactic seminars
- Workshops, seminars and hands-on clinical experience
- Intensive clinical rotations, preceptorships and mini-residencies
- Clinical consultation on all aspects of managing patient care
- Technical assistance for organizations focused on quality HIV care
PAETC faculty are recognized clinical care experts and include physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists and dentists. These faculty work collaboratively to provide effective trainings based in adult learning principles.