The Pacific AIDS Education and Training Center (PAETC), located at the University of California San Francisco, provides HIV clinical education, clinical consultation, capacity building, and technical assistance to health care professionals and agencies in California, Arizona, Nevada, Hawai’i and the 6 U.S.-affiliated Pacific Jurisdictions.
- AETC National Resource Center Biweekly Newsletter
- All Motivational Interviewing All the Time: Pocket Guide for Health Coaches
- Integrating Oral Health Care in HIV Primary Care Settings: A Guide to Oral Health Care for People Living with HIV/AIDS
- Stop the Drop Online Trainings from Charles Drew University AETC
- AETC NRC ShareSpot: Improving Engagement and Retention in Care at your Clinic: A CDC Study
- HIV-Age.org: New Online Site
- Mar 6, 2014, Los Angeles, CA, HIV Resistance Case Managment Conference
- Apr 3, 2014, Los Angeles, CA, HIV Resistance Case Managment Conference
- May 1, 2014, Los Angeles, CA, HIV Resistance Case Managment Conference
- Jun 5, 2014, Los Angeles, CA, HIV Resistance Case Managment Conference
See the full calendar of events.
PAETC is part of the Department of Family and Community Medicine at UCSF.