The Pacific AIDS Education and Training Center (PAETC), located at the University of California San Francisco, provides HIV clinical education, clinical consultation, capacity building, and technical assistance to health care professionals and agencies in California, Arizona, Nevada, Hawai’i and the 6 U.S.-affiliated Pacific Jurisdictions.
- PAETC is Facing AIDS...
- Supporting Engagement and Retention in Care Using the PCMH Model Webinar
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Be PrEPared: A Practical Approach to Implementing HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Webinar
- Training and TA for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Clinicians: HIV Champions Pave the Way
- HIV and Adolescents: Guidance for HIV Testing and Counselling and Care for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Dec 5, 2013, Los Angeles, CA, HIV Resistance Case Managment Conference
- Jan 2, 2014, Los Angeles, CA, HIV Resistance Case Managment Conference
- Feb 6, 2014, Los Angeles, CA, HIV Resistance Case Managment Conference
- Mar 6, 2014, Los Angeles, CA, HIV Resistance Case Managment Conference
See the full calendar of events.
PAETC is part of the Department of Family and Community Medicine at UCSF.