Best Practices in Empanelment from the California HIV/AIDS PCMH Demonstration ProjectPosted: September 19th, 2013 By: Michelle Kipper
Best Practices in Empanelment from the California HIV/AIDS PCMH Demonstration Project
Event Date: Friday, September 20, 2013 – 10:00am to 11:30am
Event Type: Webinar/Online Event
• Amy Sitapati MD, UCSD
• Kathleen Clanon MD, Alameda Health System
• Steve Bromer MD, HRSA MHRC
This webinar is targeted to Ryan White clinics, AETCs and others who want to know more about how to assign individual patients to individual providers and care teams with sensitivity to patient and family preferences.
The webinar will review best practices in empanelment by highlighting challenges, solutions and lessons learned from the University of California San Diego Health System and HIV ACCESS.
Upon completion of this activity participants should be able to:
• Self-assess the level of empanelment in their clinics
• Determine the next steps toward empanelment in their clinics
• Recognize specific challenges/solutions for empanelment from UCSD and HIV ACCESS (CHC) perspective
• Relate empanelment to continuity of care in the PCMH model
• Explain how empanelment can impact quality outcomes (including retention)
• Identify empanelment deliverables specific to PCMH recognition
To register, click here.