ACA and Eligibility Webinar, Hosted by Health Resources and Services Administration and HIV/AIDS BureauPosted: April 3rd, 2013 By: Michelle Kipper
The Health Resources and Services Administration HIV/AIDS Bureau (HRSA/HAB) will host the first in a series of interactive informational webinars about the Affordable Care Act (ACA), “The Affordable Care Act and the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program: Eligibility 101,” on April 5, 2:30–4:00 pm ET.
This webinar will be jointly hosted with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and is designed to:
• Inform HIV providers and Ryan White grantees of how the ACA helps people living with HIV/AIDS get health coverage;
• Review new Medicaid coverage options;
• Review new private coverage options;
• Outline new enrollment and eligibility verification process; and
• Provide information about Qualified Health Plans and Essential Community Providers.
The dial-in number is 888-458-9977, and the participant passcode is 3895721. Click here on the day of to join the webinar.