HIVLN sessions are held every second and fourth Thursday of each month from 12 noon – 1 PM Pacific Time. Sessions are divided into 2 main sections:
- Case or clinical discussion and
- Short didactic presentation
Leading HIV experts throughout the region present HIV-related topics to support and expand participating health care providers’ HIV knowledge base and clinical skills. Case discussions include relevant teaching cases from HIV experts and cases introduced by participating health care providers who desire consultation.
For Our Participants
Submit a Case for Discussion
- Download the case form (MS Word file) and
- Complete and submit the case form to Brian Abascal, at PAETC-HIVLN@ucsf.edu.
Test Your Computer Connection
In preparation for conferencing with us, please:
- Review Tips on Participating on HIVLN and
- Run the connection test. This test will take less than two minutes
Before the day of the event verify that the connection test is successful: Your computer may lack the appropriate Adobe Connect plug-ins to participate in sessions. If you are not able to establish a connection, please contact your IT liaison or the HIVLN Program Coordinator.